วันจันทร์ที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

About me

About me




I am a Thai student. My name is Ajcharawan    Tawong.
 I am 13 years old. I live in Suphanburi. I like to live Suphanburi. Many people live in this city Suphanburi is a beautiful city. I was born in this city.

I study Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi.
It a large and good school. The make me happy and clever.

My father is building contractor. My mother is market woman.I have 3 sisther. I love them very much. I like play volleyball. I run every day. I  has a teacher.

 Visiting the school holidays


 The last summer break, most of the time I spent a whole day
at my house reading and playing computer games. One day
I went to  Phu Kradung and Rong-Gleu Market, Prachin Buri. 
spent many hours to get there and when I arrived, I saw many 
things selling on the sidewalk. Most of the sellers are Cambodian. 
They across the border to work. They are so kind and friendly. Products are mostly selling in cheap price. I was so happy that I've been there and I wish I could go there again. I was tired when I got home. I have been wishing for the beginning of new semester again because I miss my friends,teachers and also my school. I was so excited when the newsemester is going to start in a few week. However, after the semester began, I didn't really feel happy. I wish I would see many good teachers and get good grades in this semester.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น