วันพุธที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

My school


My school


At  Kanchanaphisektayalai Suphanburi school it the school 

tovery study atmosphere and teachers teach children  very 

qualityThis school is a famous school in the Suphanburi and

 most of the students were able to graduate from college with

a reputation. most students are good habits.but I think 

Kanchanaphisektayalai Suphanburi school  that this is a great

 pleasure to me

My school is Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi. She is in

 Phaikwang Subdistrict, Muangsuphanburi District of 

Suphanburi Province.  Her location is excellent, because her

 surroundings are rice paddies. So she is free from any 

unexpected environments and calm enough for 

living/studying. I love and proud of my school and feel that

 she is my mother. And the children of "Mother Kanchana

" are so friendly.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น